Hiring Local CDL Class A Truck Driver
Our mission at JW Supreme Xpress is to give our customers and other businesses the confidence and reassurance of delivering shipments safe and on time with dedication, resilience, and stability.
– 2 years minimum experience.
– Up to date CDL and Medical Card.
– Clean MVR.
– Flexible for night and weekend work.
– Experience with E-Logs.
– Must have experience with manual gear shifting.
– Good communication skills, attention to detail.
Benefits & Pay:
– Full time.
– Good pay.
– Benefits after 90 days of employment. – We believe in family and teamwork. – Great dispatch team and administrative staff.
– We care about our drivers.
Job Title: Line Haul Driver
Job #: 002
Report to: Director of Operations
Pay: $0.55 CPM Line Haul (over 300 miles)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate tractor-trailer combination.
2. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers
4. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
5. Maintain accurate daily E-logs
6. Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch (e.g. delays, arrivals, equipment
problems), as required
7. Demonstrate internal and external customer service
8. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
9. Perform other duties as required
● Must possess a class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
● Must possess 2 year experience within most recent 3 years
● Must be able to operate trucks with MANUAL gear shifting
● Must have acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) based on hiring standards
● Must meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements under
section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) regulations
● Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with
peers, supervisors, etc.)
● Ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, twist, squat, climb in and out of truck
● Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
● Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
● Availability to work overnights and weekends are a major plus
● Drive day and night on all types of roads and in all types of weather
● Exposure to noise and vibration
● Exposure to dust and diesel fumes
● Hours may vary due to operational need
● Overnight stays may be required for some schedules
Our benefits package will be provided after 90 days of employment with JW Supreme Xpress,
The safety of our drivers is very important to us so mandatory face masks and the use of hand
sanitizers are required when arriving and interacting with staff at each driver’s designated
stop(s) and when entering the yard. Your safety is our priority.
JW Supreme Xpress, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender
identity, and/or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, military status, Vietnam Era and/or veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law(s).
The Dispatcher is responsible for the planning, scheduling and dispatching of our
customers’ freight. The key responsibilities of this function are to provide exceptional
support to our drivers, be quick to respond to questions and troubleshooting concerns.
We at Mainfreight take pride in the value we offer to our customers, and as such, we
expect active monitoring of freight movement to ensure customer satisfaction.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
● Responsible for the coordination, scheduling, dispatching and planning of
customer freight shipments
● Act as the main point of contact for all driver facing communication via phone and
● Offer exceptional support to drivers to ensure that their professional needs are
● Monitor shipments throughout transit in order to effectively meet delivery
● Respond to customers efficiently, thoroughly, and professionally
● Manage customer and driver expectations to align with operational capabilities
● Work cooperatively with customer service and operations manager to provide
solutions for customers’ needs and resolve issues
● Other duties as assigned
● Self-motivated problem-solver with strong desire to meet customer needs
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Desire for a long-term career with an industry leading company
● Ability to present and maintain a positive corporate image in a fast paced
● Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all
● Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including; Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
● Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
● Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude
● Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
● Transportation industry knowledge and experience
● Prior dispatch/load planning experience
Job Type: Full-time
● 8-10 hour shift
● Monday to Friday
● Nights (8pm-7am)
● High school or equivalent (Preferred)
● Dispatching: 2 year (Preferred)
Benefits(after 90 days of employment):
● Dental insurance
● Health insurance
● *Paid time off (after 1 year of employment)
● Vision insurance
● 10 hour shift
● High school or equivalent (Preferred)
● Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
● Work from home